Mobility & Social Networks
Show this video to your business customers
We guarantee you ... this is what they want !
Mobile voice revenues are eroding
The market for mobile voice is saturated and the growth of mobile voice revenue is slowing down. This creates a huge challenge for mobile operators. Making them look for new, non-price related arguments to win back customers.
Your quest for new market growth
Mobile operators look for mobile data revenue to compensate for the slow-down in voice revenue, but mobile data is rapidly becoming a commodity as well. Addressing new markets and adding value to existing propositions is therefor essential.
Escaux Fixed-Mobile Unification is a game changer in the business segment:
- FMU is an alternative for WiFi and DECT and therefor opens new markets.
- FMU is about convenience not about cost cutting.
- FMU intimately links the mobile voice service with the customer's IP-PBX or UC solution.
Efficiency is king
System administrators are looking for efficient and easy-to-implement solutions.
- FMU does not require the installation and maintenance of applications on individual phones;
- FMU works with any phone, a smartphone is not mandatory;
- FMU offers one solution to manage fixed as well as mobile calls;
Download our white paper
To receive our whitepaper on "Fixed Mobile Unification - A mobile operator’s answer to price erosion and the OTT threat", please send us an e-mail, stating your name, company and function.