ESCAUX has released an entry edition of its net.Desktop Unified Communication application for end-users. The launch of net.Desktop X100 is part of ESCAUX’s efforts to promote the adoption of Unified Communication in an enterprise environment.
net.Desktop X100 contains a number of essential UC-features like:
- Status management: set your availability to communicate (office, telework, holiday, ...);
- Communication flows adapted to the user’s availability (status and phone status).
- Universal click-to-dial to further enhance efficiency of communication: select a number in any application on your computer and set up a call with one click;
net.Desktop X100 can now be ordered from ESCAUX or its partners. Contact us now for more information.
ESCAUX proposes an upgrade path for organisations wanting to make use of more advanced UC features:
- Easy to use unified directory: shows all your contacts in one overview
- Status overview: save valuable time and see if somebody is on the phone, in meeting or reachable.
- Click-to-communicate: from the directory, contact anybody by mail, phone, or on his mobile phone.
- Enrich your calls: add video and chat
- Fax integration: faxes can be opened straight from your fax folder and sent by selecting a fax number in the unified directory
- Call recording: with fast access to the recordings
- SMS integration: send and receive SMS messages just like chat